Team Size 15
Shifts 6.30pm to 3.30am
Qualifications include a Masters degree in Finance & accounting or finance and at least 6-7 years of experience in credit derivatives and bond market space and overall experience of 10 + years.
He should possess working knowledge of Derivative business, Regulatory understanding and reconciliation expertise.
Roles and Responsibility
1. As an AVP in US Credit, Should have a relevant experience in Credit Derivative & MBS space and responsible to understand CDS as a Product in depth and is required to support the CDS processing, in timely and accurate manner.
2. Complete understanding from regulatory aspect (Dodd Frank, EMIR) also be responsible for initiating a deep dive as and when required
3. As a team player the candidate is expected to help the team in managing and processing volumes and trouble shooting.
4. The role would require working in different shifts if required and ability to understand and service different regions on short notice.
Risk and Control Management
1. Past experience in risk and control mapping of all the activities in the process, thereby having a sound understanding of risk related to the process..
2. Audit / SOX relevant experience. Present Job demands Audit arrangements / agreement with Local as well as external auditor. Associate is the only access to the auditors as a single point of contact. He could be asked to plan, execute and document audit reports, when appropriate, and develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls