Monitor and manage Group HR performance. This includes planning, budgeting, and analyzing the financials, headcount and operational efficiency.
Provide strong governance around migration activities and savings resulting through them. Support in increasing the visibility around the Global Staff Costs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities - Internal Performance Management
End to End Financial performance management for the function.
Supports Group Head, COO, Product and Regional heads in managing performance and analyzing the trends.
Analyzing and providing insights from the trends and understanding staff costs. Assesses and understands the accounting implications of all changes within the function.
Set robust and effective reporting standards.
Track operational efficiency and productivity targets.
Continuous monitoring of headcount movements for the function.
Monitors business as usual and project expenditure against budget and project plans.
Participates in projects as necessary.
Develops relationships with key Business personnel to ensure timely identification and resolution of issues.
Build governance around the migration of activities to the hub and corresponding releases in the Countries / centre
Supports the yearly budgeting and periodic forecasting exercise.
Compliance with Group Accounting Policies and Procedures as applicable.
Manages a team of people through resourcing, retention, development and team building.
Increase visibility on the Global Staff costs
Build analytics around creating visibility around Global Staff Cost movements
Qualifications & Skills
1 Management Graduates from Tier1/2 universities with around 12-18 yrs exp.
2. Stakeholder/Team management - proven skills and experience
3. Ability to interface to a large number of senior stakeholders.
4. High end communication skills
5. Ability to accommodate ambiguity.
6. Ideation - ability to provide solutions/ideas to improve performance management
7. Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines maintaining highest quality standards.
8. Analytical skills - ability to utilize information from multiple sources to draw conclusions. Ability to access the - story- behind the numbers.
9. Experience in MNCs and international exposure will be added advantage
10. Technical skill sets will include basic accounting & MS office
11. CAs could be an option only if they come with high end communication skills.