- The incumbent will be responsible to maintain the books of accounts of the Private Equity or Real Estate Fund and SPV company under its management.
- He / She will be responsible for maintaining the books of accounts on a daily basis of the Real Estate or Private Equity Fund and SPV Company being managed by the Fund.
- High accuracy levels & Timely Submission
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, TDS, preparation and finalization of accounts, preparation of MIS and cash flow
- Should be able to prepare the monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Should coordinate with auditors for statutory audit and ensure timely audit.
- Prepare MIS of various portfolio companies managed by the Fund.
- Assist the CFO for investor reporting of various funds.
- Be able to monitor payments and do routine / ground level work - such as passing accounting entries and preparation of cheques. However, this will be in very low volumes.
- Experience of working in challenging environment and high level of computer proficiency is required.
- Preparing Board presentations
Competencies : Knowledge
Education Background: CA (2005 - 2006 batch)
Any other job related skills required: e.g. software programs, Excel SAP and Tally exposure, Proficiency in Excel.
Years of experience: 6-8 years
Industry Exposure: e.g. Consumer Durables, IT, Any
Type of Experience : E.g retail sales, market research etc.
- Should have maintained the books of accounts on a daily basis. Should be Consistent.
- Should be in this role for 2-3 years, wherein he has worked in and out on all accounting functions and maintenance of accounts.
Essential: Positive attitude, articulate and good inter personal skills.
Desirable: Ability to manage challenging environment.
Competencies: Skills - including personal attributes Excellent communication & presentation skills, analytical skills, ability to learn, result oriented