This is a new role to manage the team who delivers Process improvements, Maintenance and Enhancements (M&E) to all entities under Atlas II system. The team is also responsible for application support and provide BA resource for projects.
The successful candidate will manage the delivery of a range of tasks undertaken by the Company CFAS Atlas II Team.
* Managing client expectations by prioritising the work and managing resources optimally as per the agreed budget.
* Performing detailed analysis of Atlas II / Infocenter change requests and raising via JIRA
* Draft scheduling of M&E delivery based on priorities set by global managers (APAC and Paris)
* Managing scheduling review and prioritisation with APAC and Paris, inform users of the outcome
* Managing the engagement with IT and GPS team for deliveries (system test and release scheduling)
* Identifying and managing dependencies and resource conflicts.
* Communicating with global managers and other key stakeholders, including escalating issues and risks
* Take responsibility for delivery, within required quality, timeliness and cost guidelines
* Provision of activity dashboard, KPI/SLA information and other regular updates.
* Managing a team of Business Analysts, responsible for user engagement, process improvements, change requests and functional support. Ensure that the team is assigned effectively, cross-skilled and resilient.
The successful candidate will sometimes work solely with stakeholders and sometimes in collaboration with other Atlas II team members or colleagues in other teams. The candidate will be required to work with all levels of the organisation -- from interacting with Finance and IT colleagues, to presenting to and liaising with senior managers.
Skills and Experience
The candidate will have a successful track record within Finance or IT, preferably with experience of working as a project manager with a good range of technical and communication skills. The candidate will have successfully delivered a range of tasks, working independently or in a team and demonstrating some/all of the following:
* Hands-on experience of configuring or supporting an accounting package, general ledger or ERP.
* Project management and resource management on finance projects/systems with global clients.
* IFRS knowledge will be an advantage.
* Good interpersonal and communications skills, working effectively with a diverse range of departments
* Global exposure, liaising with stakeholders in different regions
* Adaptability, multi-tasking across a range of concurrent tasks
* Ability to gain an in depth understanding of complex processes and systems, covering both Accounting (Production) process.
* Experience of analysing business functions and identifying test scenarios (positive, negative, stress, regression, performance testing)
* Exposure to M&E projects and QA lifecycle. Exposure to project work and project testing will be a plus
* Management of a range of tasks, with associated reporting to management and stakeholders
* Preparation of effective meeting and presentation materials in line with varying types of audience.
* 10years + experience supporting a European or APAC organisation
* Flexible to work Paris/APAC hours if required.
It is mandatory for the candidate to have exposure to Accounting/Finance Reporting and an appreciation of key Finance processes and systems.
* Positive, 'Can-Do' attitude
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Agility of mind, able to think at speed and under pressure
* Strength of character, able to effectively withstand challenge and achieve the required outcomes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accurate and reflecting both big picture and detail
* Logical, methodical and confident delivery manner and ability to prioritise workloads
* Ability to effectively convey complex information via simple, high impact communication, at all levels of the organisation
* Good relationship management skills to enable effective collaboration with Accounting and Systems colleagues in Europe and APAC, also with IT
* Active listening in order to effectively capture requirements raised by multiple teams and navigate these through to delivery
* PMO/Change/Project skills -- planning, scheduling, resource/task allocation, dependency management, co-ordination and meeting administration/minutes and actions
* Ability to deliver solutions that reflect the needs of the business and are compliant with organisational policies (CIB, IT)
* Ability to calibrate and align with the wider organisation as it evolves during transformation
* Capacity to work effectively with non-Indian colleagues
* Able to train and coach team members, including periodic reviews and feedback sessions
* Good spoken and written English.
The candidate will be expected to travel on business from time to time.