Proficiency with MS Office Advanced MS Office Suite Skills
Proven ability to lead and motivate large teams.
The AVP - Administration will be responsible for the facilities and the transport function. The candidate will also lead the identification and built out of the new site in line with the organizations growth. The AVP - Admin will be required to build a customer centric function by leading and motivating the admin team.
1. Establish and manage the commercial/procurement function including vendor selection and negotiations. Development and maintaining vendor relationships. Implement sourcing strategies to cut cost and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of administration function. Finalization of purchase orders and agreements. 30%
2. Leading the day to day management and delivery of the facilities and transport teams including the management of the outsourced partners to create an efficient and customer centric function. 30%
3. Liaison with Government and other regulatory authorities, including the custom and STPI authorities. Manage the labor law compliances. 15%
4. Plan and execute the capacity expansion in line with the business growth of the organization. Lead the new site built out from a project management standpoint. 15%
5. Management of direct reports (reporting to the role) # 10%