Job Description :
Position : Assistant Manger - HR (Plant Role)
Qualification : MBA from Premier Colleges Only
Salary : Best in the Industry
Job Profile :
Job Specifications :
- Ensure statutory compliance of the entire plant.
- Ensure Sufficiency of Manpower for plant operations (Manpower Planning).
- Drive Talent Acquisition and Talent Management Initiatives.
- Anchor and Lead employee engagement and welfare initiatives.
- Drive Training and Development programs.
- Review HRIS Systems at various nodes.
- Ensure employee are guided with Organizational policies and timely consult and review them.
- Implement the ER strategy in close partnership with business leaders, plant team and corporate team.
- Obtain senior management support / buy-in on all key initiatives and resources required for ensuring its success.
- Ensure cordial relations with external stakeholders such as factories department, police and various government and non-government stakeholders.
- Candidates should be flexible with locations.
- Reading, Writing and Speaking English is mandatory.
- Should have good communication skills
- Candidate would require to visit various operating locations.