* Support the specification / design of models and analysis tools.
* Develop Excel and/or Access based models (incl. integrated P&L, Cash flow and Balance sheet models) from scratch.
* Conceptualize, design and develop various automated MIS / Reporting solutions using MS Excel, VBA, Access etc.
* Amend models developed by staff or by third parties.
* Carry out financial analysis of the outputs of models.
* Ensure the consistency in client models and create / maintain project documentation and data books.
* Carry out testing of models as per quality control procedures.
* Review models and feedback findings to clients using proprietary software.
* Review and comment on revised models received from clients to verify whether review comments have been acted upon.
* Document the operation of models and the findings from our work.
* Document issues in a business model for inclusion in review reports and liaise with the project manager to fully explain the points raised.
* Design and execute commercial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, competitive bench marking, etc.
* Develop business cases and business plans underpinned by robust financial analysis in support of strategic initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 5 - 7 years of experience in Business / Financial Modelling, Business analysis, Financial Analysis and Strategy or Transactions experience. A good working knowledge of accounting, financial statements and financial analysis.
* Good understanding of accounting principles, financial statements, and in particular financial evaluation methods and valuation techniques.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, knowledge of VBA Programming and modelling best practices.