Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for filing of income tax return,
- Responsible for filing of service tax return
- Responsible for 3CD,and transfer pricing compliance
- Responsible for Assessments u/s 143 (1)
- Responsible for departmental service tax audit.
- Knowledge of VAT
- Knowledge of SEZ.
- Provide accurate, timely and risk based direct tax and indirect tax advice to relevant KPMG stakeholders.
- Implement the Tax Management Framework & Controls.
- Ensure timely completion of all tax compliances objectives.
- Manage significant indirect tax litigation and advisory matters, co-ordinating with external tax consultants where necessary
- Raise tax awareness amongst business colleagues via tax presentations, seminars, training and round table discussions on the latest developments in tax and government incentives, so that they factor in the effects of tax laws in their business decisions
Experience and Background
* Minimum 4 years of strong & relevant experience in Tax.
* Experience in Consulting firm is preferred
* Excellent knowledge and experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements.
- Need to have experience in direct and indirect tax.
- Professional work ethic and result orientation that is targeted towards managing the objectives.
- Self -motivated and high attention to detail. .
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal and written.