This position is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit. He will design and document workflow, will track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. He will be responsible for Developing business plans and market research studies in support of specific client directions and initiatives.
6. Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Business Development: Identification of new business opportunities & ensure proper application of resources.
* Framing & implementing Marketing Strategies to increase Market Share & Profitability
* Develop comprehensive Project Reports in response to Request for Proposal(RFP) received from potential (corporate) clients
* Market Research: Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning for the BU.
* Analysis & presentation of competition information.
* Business Analysis: Assists Business Unit Head/Reporting Manager in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the business unit's goals
* Analyzes the business unit's activities and trends and compares analyses against the service standards and best practices.
* Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts
* Reports/Presentations/Data Interpretation: Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
* Manages and coordinates one or more large research and/or survey databases, as appropriate; performs
and presents ad hoc reports in support of various initiatives.
* Working on various presentations.
7. Knowledge, Skills, Other Abilities :
Education : MBA from a premier Institute
Experience : 4-6years of work experience in a similar profile- planning and business development roles
Aviation industry background - Airlines/ Airports/ Aviation services will be an added advantage
Other Abilities :
* Knowledge of airline commercial / marketing issues -- distribution/ digital marketing / ecommerc etc
* Knowledge of airline costs / revenues( Intl) esp at route level
* Ability to develop marketing / business plans with ,at least, route level P&L.
* Knowledge of research/ market analysis - both qualitative and quantitative
* High level PPT / advanced excel skills
* Excellent written and spoken communication
* High level of team orientation and people skills