* Assess current or future customer and business needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers and cross-functional employees.
* Conduct meetings with prospective Clients as required; Source data about their administration and insurance needs, and discuss administration of any existing or intended insurance products.
* Determine insurance claims servicing needs of medical insurance clients and prospect; prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
* Develop and manage work breakdown structure of key client and information technology projects.
* Coordinate with Clients and company resources to review policy benefits, ensure clarity of policy, and transition servicing of contract to Company operations.
* Develop implementation plans that take into account cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
* Ensure that service agreement requirements are fulfilled and work to ensure Payer satisfaction with Company services.
Only Female MBA (Marketing) having 10+yrs exp in Industrial FMCG, Ceramics, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Paint, Building, having good communication & IT Skills apply
Willing to relocate to Chennai