Job Description Role will be responsible for:
- Contributing to design, implement and ongoing oversight of operational risk programs.
- Provide strategic and operational input with business perspective to risk analysis.
- Collaborate with customers and business partners to integrate risk management principles into their daily operations.
- Maintain relationships with peers and business partners to ensure a consistent risk perspective is provided.
- Collect and disseminate data, conduct analysis, summarize results and prepare relevant reports.
- Participate in testing, reviewing and analysis of existing internal controls.
3 - 6 years of relevant audit and risk management experience.
Prior experience of risk management at a functional / business unit level would be an added advantage