Overall Job Purpose:
The ADS Risk & Treasury team is responsible for the analysis, build, and management of the risk & resources for ADS business. The team covers risk management for the internal/external books, pricing of OTC derivatives or Future products and calculation of Basel 3 capital metrics (RWA/Leverage).
The functions in Mumbai shall include Analytics, Risk reporting, Calculating capital metrics (RWA/Leverage) , Modeling and other risk management functions.
Main duties & responsibilities:
* Analytical and solution oriented mindset
* Managing daily deliverables,
* Meeting all agreed SLAs
* Conducting performance appraisals
* Proactively provide inputs and suggestions to improve processes.
* Ensure cross training and knowledge transfer within the team.
* Implement common processes with regional resources, challenge status quo
* Ability to gather requirements during planning phase and guiding the team
* Create prototypes of innovative tools/models to facilitate decision analytics for trading or risk business
* Responsible for front to back management of the initiatives and projects
* Experience in Analytics space using Excel/VBA/SQL/BBG etc.
* Ability to work closely with various senior stakeholders including Trading Desks, Technology, MO and Product Mgmt teams across multiple business lines in New York, London and Asia
* Graduate from IITs only
* 1-2 years of total experience in Financial domain
* Experience in Capital Markets is desirable
* Exposure to the principles of risk management
* Good Excel, programming and database skill
* General Accounting / Finance background
* Excellent communication skills ability to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders and convince users about the solution approach
* Excellent attention to detail
* Flexible to work long hours when required
* Proactive in nature. Should be able to take decisions and support those.
* Team player