- Exposure to tool & fixture design will be added advantage.
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experience in the Purchase of Propeller Shaft & Axle Parts
- Study of part drawings & DVP requirements.
- Can able to handle the Supplier outreach (RFI/RFQ)
- Must have an experience in Cost estimation & negotiation
- Should have good knowledge of Zero based costing (ZBC)
- Good knowledge in maintaining the Contracts & orders
- Should familiar with Delivery management
- Can able to handle the acceptance & payment instruction
- Control & secure parts QCD
- Single Window for supplier account.(Most preferred).
- Must be a full time BE graduate with minimum of 5 year experience in purchasing specific parts (Propeller Shaft & Axles)
- Knowledge of good quality processes (TS16949 or QS9000)
- An outstanding personal skill & a team player can be preferred
- Purchase operation experience in a reputed automotive maker(OEM) with specific hands on experience in Purchase of Propeller Shaft & Axles.
- Experience of 5+ years in the automotive supplier or OEM is must for this role.
- Should have leadership competencies such as:
c) Communication Skill
d) Quality focus
e) Strategic Vision