Experience: 3 -7 years of relevant experience in design, new product development in garments
Qualification: Graduate in Fashion/Textile Design from NIFD or similar institution
Education - B.Tech in Textile Technology or equivalent
CREATE NEW PLATFORMS
- Makes new collection platforms and product platforms based on the assignments received from the organization.
MAINTAIN PRODUCT PLATFORMS
- Maintains and manages the existing product platforms
- Implements the approved (via reviewing process) product platform modifications into product platforms.
- Manages the product claim cases in cooperation with the Quality Coordinators.
- Participates into Supplier Transfer process.
- Manages & develops the material repertoire incl. both fabrics and accessories
- Search new materials based on assignments received (all new materials are searched by Material Bank).
- Manages the Platform materials (Lindstrom & Supplementary materials).
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of the Customer needs
- Good command of the English language
- Good basic knowledge of textile