Job Description:- Main Accountabilities
Good Understanding of procurement process
Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Plan and schedule project time-lines and milestones using appropriate tools.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
* Graduation / Post-Graduation with 5-9 years of prior experience in Project Management, preferably in the field of procurement.
* Excellent ability to analyze and interpret complex data with minimal guidance.
* Advanced MS Excel skills including pivots, macros, charts, etc
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Efficient and resourceful approach to meeting new needs.
* Ability to think strategically and act on the tactical level.
* Intermediate/Advanced MS Access skills.
* Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Flexibility to work with different countries (time-zones), groups, and business environment