Scope of job
To ensure continuous availability of all SKUs across all WSPs for Divisions so as to maximize distributor fill rates, through most optimal network keeping freshness intact.
Key Focus Areas
- Validating Demand Planning Note received from Business for next planning horizon
- Forecasting basis statistical models at Brach MSKU level, sharing the same with branches for validation
- Highlighting cases of high estimate Fidelity so as to prevent Underproduction or Overstocking
- Daily monitoring Fill rates, Identifying major reasons of shortage and highlight issues to stakeholders.
- Proactive monitoring WSPs with low DOC, raising Stock Transfer Orders to prevent stock drop.
- Preparation of Weekly production plan at SKU level & sharing the same with factories
- Ensuring Production adherence at Factories, devising backup plan in case of production shortfall.
- Engaging with production and logistics representatives to ensure timely dispatches from Factories/Hubs
- Regularly monitoring Stock freshness across nodes and ensuring liquidation of old stock if required
- Periodic review of Inventory norms across nodes with various service levels and analysing the same.
- Maintaining Chain pipeline as per norms for all Node and SKU combinations
- Regular revision of Norms in case of Lane Change, Estimate fluctuations, Truck profile updation
Systems & Processes
- Ensure timely and accurate updation of Estimates in system across nodes
- Maintaining deployment & push/pull strategy across nodes to ensure proper stock deployment by system
- Co-ordinate with SAP support for Product Interchangeability, Demand Realignment, Lane change, Norms.
- Weekly STO deletion and maintaining system hygiene
- Preparation of Pre-S&OP and S&OP template for monthly meetings with Sales & Marketing
- Conduction S&OP meetings - Highlighting Key issue in month from Supply or Demand side
- Drawing consensus of All stake holders in deciding plans for next planning horizon
- Maintaining optimal network configuration for category suggested by I2 Optimizer run
- Regularly exploring opportunities to reduce fright cost by optimal utilization of capacity
- Taking optimizer run for scenarios - GST/Non GST, 2020 with projected volumes & factories
"MBA in Operations and SCM from NITIE/ SP Jain/ IITs 2012/2013 batches will be preferred.
Supply chain experience in an FMCG product Manufacturing plant coupled with experience in a corporate role is highly desirable.