- Graduate or Post graduate in Law with 03 to 05 years of experience.
- Preferably from insurance background.
- Experience in dealing with international clients (not mandatory).
Would be interested in doing a role that involves:
- Drafting and review of business and commercial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, broker agreements and other communication with customers.
- Review insurance and reinsurance contracts with a view to minimize / contain the errors and omissions exposure of the group.
- To conduct research on recent legal and regulatory developments and to provide business with pragmatic and workable solutions on operation of international laws and practices.
- Ability to independently draft and negotiate commercial contracts like Non-disclosure Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFP), Service Level Agreements, Tenancy Agreements and ancillary drafts.
- Exposure towards handling international/ multi- jurisdictional contracts.
- Specialization and high level of competency in insurance products and regulations pertaining to more than one insurance market.