Candidate Profile Required :
- Full time Masters (MBA/ PGDM) in HRM from only Premier B Schools- XLRI/ SCM HRD/ TISS/ SIBM- 2011/ 2012/2013 Batch passouts will be ideal.
- The person should have 2-3 years of experience in Corporate/ Regional/ Factory HR Role.
Key Focus Areas & Principal Accountabilities :
- Talent Acquisition : Anchoring the process of front-line recruitment
- Recruitment & Selection Laterals Conducting the recruitment process for identifying the right fit. Managing the process ex-sourcing, conducting interviews, Salary fitment & on-boarding.
- Recruitment & Selection Campus Implementing the Campus recruitment process.
- Career Progression
- Asst HRM in providing inputs & interventions for recognizing talent for internal growth
- Implement Development Centre (DC) for identifying resources for promotion
- Evaluating inputs needed & providing feedback to the resources for development
- Performance Management System: Responsible for being the custodian of the PMS in the Region
- Facilitating the Appraisal cycle - Performance evaluation & Objective setting
- Conceptualizing, Designing & implementing programs around reward & recognition, anchored on performance
- Competency Development: Aiding the L&D initiatives & activities from the prism of capability building & performance enhancement
- Conducting Training Programs Assessing need, Assist in Designing, Development & Facilitation of training programs, as per the business requirement across cadres (Managerial / Front Line / Customer organization)
- Annual Development Plan Anchoring the ADP (And ILP) of all branch resources across functions. Giving support in deciding inputs, Monitoring adherence & providing interventions as per requirement
- Induction Providing orientation & induction to the new entrants to the system & Monitoring the progress based on the milestones & timelines decided
- OD & Engagement
- Conceptualizing, Designing & implementing of Employee engagement initiatives in the District
- HR Operations
- Employee inflow & outflow - Monitoring, analyzing & continuous feed backing to the stake-holders on the reason & trends for Employee inflow & outflow
- Statutory Compliance's - Responsible for the Adherence to all applicable statutes & labor laws. Designing & implementing systems & process to ensure the Up-keep of the same, across units in the District
- Custodian of the HR policies & procedures Implementation, Communicating & query resolution
- Developing & deploying systems & processes - to streamline & effectively execute the operation
- HR Costo Custodian of the HR Cost & Spends for the Region. Responsible for the Calculation, Monitoring & Adherence to the HR budget for the District
Behavioral Skills :
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- High energy levels.