Work on valuation assignments related to:
Fairness opinions,Valuation advice in connection with acquisitions and disposals
Dispute resolution,Commercial and strategic valuations
Valuation advice related to accounting requirements (impairment tests and purchase price allocations)
Valuation for tax purposes
1. Manage a team of 4-7 people.
2. Working on DCF & Relative Valuations.
3. Develop & review valuation models based on specifications
4. Identification of listed company comparables
5. Calculation of trading multiples, WACC.
6. Identification of comparable transactions and calculation of transaction multiples
7. Work with project leaders to analyze resource needs and gaps across locations.
8. Act as a counselor for team members
9. Participate in goal setting, performance appraisal and management of counselees
MBA / CA with min 3+ Years of Financial exp in BPO / KPO / Shared Services.
Have excellent knowledge of accounting principles and finance
Strong working experience in Ms Excel
Have excellent written and spoken English skills, and be able to discuss and reason complex technical issues
Good working experience in preparing / creating financial models from Scratch. Should know how to modify / update models.
Should not have worked on templates to prepare models.