Responsibility Areas :
1) Manage Finance/Accounting Function of Business unit
2)Monthly closing of Books of Account and reporting for Inter-company Transactions and consolidation for Group Accounting
3) Reporting and analyzing Profit and loss accounts for each cost centre and measurement of results against budgeted/ forecasted P&L and variance analysis thereof.
4) Monthly consolidation of recurring expenses and operational expenses including advances for seven project offices and accounting thereof.
5) Check Bank reconciliation statements and voucher postings and GL entries.
6) Handling Statutory Audit and Internal audits.
7) Maintain Fixed Assets register, capitalization of Assets.
8) Preparation of monthly rolling Budget statements after collating information from sales team about forecasted sales, Projects team taking feedback for forecasted rollouts. Preparation of forecasted Cash flow and Balance sheets and variance analysis of actual reported figures against budgeted figures
9)Hands on experience on SAP FICO; passing entries and generation reports for analysis.
10) Preparation of commercial proposals for business, with projected P&L and Balance Sheet.
11) Tax compliance- VAT/CST, TDS and Service Tax.