Asst Manager Accounts Mumbai for one of the leading FMCG Company.
1. Participate in preparation and finalization of quarterly and annual balance sheet as per IGAAP.
2. Participate in Tax audit activities like preparation of schedules.
3. Co-ordination with auditors and various units for smooth and timely completion of Statutory, Tax, Interim and Internal Audit.
4. Monthly MIS checking and analyzing from various issues
5. Control over Bank reconciliation
6. Responsible for Customer, vendor, inter-unit and inter-company reconciliation
7. Fixed Asset accounting as per Accounting Standards issued by ICAI
8. Control over payouts and collections
9. Quarterly Advance Tax projections
10. Preparation of CMA data, projected financial and ratio analysis for banking finance
11. Liaisoning with banks for Finance, CMS, Interest, Bank charges, etc
12. Providing support to IT Team in development of new reports as per the requirement
13. Leading a team of Centalized bill processing for freight & CFA bills.