MIS, Banking & Treasury:
1. Compilation of Monthly MIS i.e. P & L, Cashflows, Balance Sheet, Ratios etc.
2. Monthly provisioning & accruals.
3. Assistance in preparation of various Board, Other Management Committee presentations.
4. Assistance in cashflow management of all entities & the necessary cashflow planning :
- Monitoring cash position on daily basis
- Tracking and planning for investments of surplus funds and redemptions therefrom.
1. Assistance in preparation/ review of business plans /annual budgets
2. Assistance in review & analysis of Revenue Budgets & Actuals, Expense Budgets Vs.Actuals, providing early alerts for expense overrun, variance analysis.
Assistance in Accounting & Audits:
- Co-ordination with other locations for transaction facilitation (Mauritius entities,Singapore), monitoring receipt of MIS inputs/data and validation of the same.
- Ledger Scrutiny, Cost Allocations, review of old Balances, Branch Accounts, InterCompany Accounts
- Monthly closing of accounts for selected entities.
- Compliance of all Accounting Standards (Depreciation, Leases, Retirement benefits,FX, consolidation etc.)
- Creation of and control over master chart of accounts
- Completion of Statutory, Tax audits and co-ordination with Auditors- assistance as well as handling smaller entities independently.
Assisting in various areas such as :
- Improvement of internal controls & processes,
- Completion of internal audits & implementation of audit suggestions/recommendations.
- Tax assessments etc.
Experience: 3 years of post qualification experience
Skill Sets & must /preferable requirements :
- Good experience in monthly reporting of Financials (MUST)
- Working knowledge of Accounts closing and application of Accounting Standards (PREFERABLE).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (MUST)
- Knowledge of SUN INFOR
- Accounting application (PREFERABLE)