IT/ Information Technology
Automobile/ Auto Components
- Responsible to drive excellence in sustenance processes of DMS viz. Training, deployment, support and Sustenance
- Responsible forDealer handholding post go-live by conducting frequent training for dealer users.
- Interface with Project team, deployment team, Dealer Development Manager and the concerned Sales and Service Managers for finalizing the overall rollout plan in the particular Region or dealer.
- Track usage of the application through post deployment usage reports and ensure that the data is percolated to enforce compliance of the application by the dealerships.
- Help troubleshoot any issues escalated by regional team and dealerships. Identify problems and facilitate related change to ensure usage of the DMS.