Key Result Areas:
Assist in implementation of best in class systems/ processes/ guidelines related to design/ quality/ sustainability; Ensure adherence to defined quality and design plan by the project teams with the objective of developing cost effective projects that are aligned to customer requirements within the limits of company/ statutory guidelines and the specified time, cost, quality and sustainability parameters.
- Understand the user business requirements and regulatory requirements from design and quality perspective and share the same
- Gather inputs from other functions within the organization to prepare standard technical specifications
- Conduct primary and secondary research to gather market data and best practices related to construction designs
- Proactively identify opportunities to upgrade design technologies and project management techniques and share the same
- Design in conducting preliminary assessment on existing infrastructure facilities.
- The incumbent must be capable of independently coordinating all aspects of Civil & Structural design, with design consultants.
- Must be familiar with Engineering Codes, Value Engineering, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability, Life-cycle Costing and Safety issues in design.
- Should have the knowledge to review the technical specification and bill of quantities, issued by the design consultants, to ensure the same reflects the design brief.
- Should have minimum 6 to 10 years of experience in Civil / Structural Modeling, Analysis and Design of Buildings (Housing, Office, Hotel, Hospital) and Factories (Food, Automobile).
- Should have thorough knowledge in RCC design and Familiar with Structural Steel Design;
- Familiar with Indian Standards (IS Codes) in above areas
Industry - Real Estate / Hospitality / Healthcare - incase the Candidate is working on Design Co-ordination role.
Engineering Design and Consulting Services - incase the Candidate is a Designer, he / she must be working on projects on Real Estate / Hospitality / Healthcare / Factory.
(Technical knowledge the person must have) Proficient in Structural
Engineering software like STAAD, SAFE, ETAABS and general software packages like MS-Word, Excel, MS - Power point etc.
Skills (Technical abilities the person must have)
- Excellent command over understanding of IS codes
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Co-ordination and expediting skills
- High result orientation - getting things done on time and as per agreed upon norms
B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering from an institute/University recognized by UGC/AICTE
M.E / M. tech in Structural etc from an institute/University recognized by UGC/AICTE
No unexplained gaps in education and at least 60% marks, high school onwards
Age Range 28 - 35 years.