- To acquire, develop and engage prospective talent for organization.
- Ownership of the complete end-to-end hiring on leadership positions across functions & Verticals.
- Closure of critical openings in record time with help from consultants, employee referrals and personal contacts.
- To design broad recruitment strategies & processes, conduct manpower planning, drive sourcing of candidates & make timely and quality requirements at Senior levels, as per manpower requirements, and ensure timely induction of the new-hires into organization working and performance culture.
- Responsible for working closely with the Business / Functional heads to develop a Recruitment Plan for all departments in line with the approved business plan, execute the same and achieve desired results.
- Build an empowering culture of learning & development by amalgamating multilevel inputs from the organization, management, teams and individuals, and creating innovative avenues of employee engagement & development in tandem with the evolving emerging company.
- Coordinating with various departments on regional level for Hiring & induction programs for new joinees. Handle the induction process that includes explaining policy & procedures of the organization.
B) Talent Management:
- Attendance, Payroll & Leave Management
- Compensation Planning and Administration
- Career & Succession planning
- Grievance handling/ Employee Counseling
- Exit Management
Ideal candidate would be with 5-9 years of relevant talent acquisition experience & completed MBA from a premium MBA institute.