- CS+LLB (CS registration is must)
Secretarial Compliance's :
- Ensuring identification & implementation of relevant provisions as per the revised Companies Act.
- Leading secretarial Compliance's and working alongside Consultants: Organizing, preparing agendas for, and recording minutes of board meetings and Annual general meetings
- Coordinating with the Internal and external stakeholders including auditors, lawyers, and external consultants for Secretarial and legal compliance's. This would include liaisoning with Government departments, as the case may be, to ensure statutory compliance's, approvals.
- Maintaining books, registers, and records etc as per applicable laws including filing of returns, board resolutions, register of members, directors and secretaries.
- Drafting and Vetting of Commercial and other agreements with third parties and related group companies.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating and review of information, deliberating on legal positions and drafting submissions.
- Tracking IPR infringements and taking appropriate actions.
Enterprise Compliance Framework :
- Developing and overseeing the Framework that ensure the company complies with all applicable laws
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies
Internal Audit & Internal Financial Controls :
- Taking lead in formulating the Internal Audit plan and ensuring successful completion.
- Guiding the Internal Auditors and stakeholders as per the Internal Audit plan.
- Working closely with process owners for closure of audit observations.
- Formulating and implementing policies and procedures for the company as required.
- Working on IFC framework and monitoring compliance's through a well-developed tracking mechanism