"We can look at resumes which were shared earlier for this position in case they are still available and interested in our opening.
Assistant Manager - Operations
Years of experience : 7-10 years
A key member of Security Administration responsible for review of work, process management, people management and MIS reporting for the Security Admin process.
Key accountabilities include maintaining Good Quality in Service Delivery, Queue & SLA management and audit of performance of the teams. The particular focus would be on ensuring the team meets the turn around times for completion of Service requests within agreed quality parameters. Key accountabilities also include Strong Client interactions, Work queues & Team management and driving LEAN in teams.
* Ensure effective use of resources and business systems for optimum performance, identifying areas for improvement in order to seek efficiency gains.
* Work is organized and processed / completed within agreed timescales, including ongoing monitoring and review of workflow and priorities, in accordance with procedures.
* Periodical MI submitted accurately and in line with customer and business needs.
* Issues/Problems are fully analyzed and resolved or escalated. Appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence.
* Customer issues are handled sensitively and receive full consideration. Customers are kept informed of progress and situations are resolved effectively retaining goodwill of customer.
* Effectively manage implementation of migration/ increase of scope to activities, identifying and escalating issues for resolution as appropriate.
* Process productivity and quality targets are monitored and achieved. To ensure smooth running of the day-to-day of Service request fulfillment function.
* Provide direction and act as line manager to staff, with responsibility for ensuring all work is carried out to a high quality standard and in a way that inspires and motivates staff. Responsibility for management-related duties, such as 1-2-1s, team meetings and performance assessments within timelines.
* Create robust team environment where skills and knowledge are openly shared to achieve team and business goals.
* Assess development and training needs of Team Members based on assessment of quality, productivity and Career & Development.
* Implement, review and sustain LEAN foundations in all teams. E.g. DSTUM's, WOM, Dashboards, Skill Matrix etc.
* Periodic brain --storming with teams to identify Waste Log, Implement identified A3's across teams as per A3 plan.
* Internal trainings are initiated and tracked as per Skill Matrix.
Members should have experience in team and process management. Should have worked in customer facing role.
* Excellent analytical - communication / presentation skills, Attention to detail, Training and coaching skills, excellent knowledge of using MS Office, particularly Excel.
* Able to comprehend customer needs and act proactively towards the service delivery standards.
* Excellent Facilitation skills, High level of comprehension skills and understanding the implications of changes in process.
* Excellent interpersonal and personable skills with the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships and strong rapport with key stakeholders.
* Enthusiasm for achieving service improvements and demonstration of a strong service-orientated approach.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising quality and standards.
Training and coaching skills.*
Ability to Identify and Drive process improvement opportunities*
Excellent process knowledge in multiple areas of User Access Provisioning on multiple applications like Active Directory / Mainframes / Databases etc. is a must.*
Generic Skills/ competencies:
* Strong Communication
Analysis and Problem solving*
Initiative and Tenacity*
Planning and Implementation*
Developing the team*
* Good written, verbal knowledge of English is a must
Minimum of 1.5 Years exp. in team handling and process management. Member should have worked in customer facing role and should have experience in driving improvement programs.