1. Support strategy building/analysis in different risk concepts within Card and Consumer Assets viz., Acquisitions, Approve/Decline, Line Management, Pricing etc.
2. Conduct portfolio diagnosis for different unsecured products in the region
3. Support deployment of Sherwood in the region
4. Create robust documentation around existing strategies and processes
5. Able to identify trends/deviations if any and recommend possible reasons
6. Independently work on end-to-end strategy building starting from data preparation, segmentation, profiling, impact assessment etc.
7. Able to handle large volumes of data and summarize meaningful information
8. Extensively work on excels and charts for data representation and creating pivots and views to share information
9. Create robust portfolio and strategy monitoring and tracking reports.
10. Identify opportunities for standardization of analytical processes to bring in effectiveness and gain efficiency
11. Drive innovation for self to deliver incremental business value to the Region
The ideal candidate combines strong business and analytical skills with proven ability to execute projects self-reliantly
Bachelors degree in mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent; Masters degree is preferred
At least 1 years of relevant experience in analytics preferably in the fields like Strategy Development, Loss Forecasting/Reserving , Modeling, Risk Strategy, Marketing etc.
Excellent communication skills with technical (the team) and non-technical (senior entity management in region) counterparts; being able to "translate" between the two worlds is the major thing in the day to day work.
Strong analytical skills with an ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Strong technical skills -SAS, Excel is essential
Prior exposure in working on Retail portfolios such as Mortgage, Cards, Loans and Overdrafts would be a plus
Prior experience with acquisition risk strategy, account management strategy or strategy analysis and portfolio management would be preferred. Exposure to TRIAD and SMG3 would be a plus.