Responsible for performing credit analysis and preparing periodic written reviews for approval by senior credit officers, as well as managing the on-going monitoring and maintenance of exposures for a portfolio of corporate client groups across the EME, US and APAC regions.
- Undertake fundamental credit analysis on an existing portfolio of corporate credit counter parties
- Prepare annual credit reviews for submission to senior Risk Officers and Credit Committee
- Ensure all relevant Credit Risk policies, standards and procedures are followed
- Ensure utilization of sanctioned limits are within sanctioned terms
- Ensuring appropriate credit gradings (Probability of Default and Loss Given Default) of the sanctions are submitted as a part of the approvals process
- Perform credit analysis on interim requests for credit facility amendments, and prepare analysis in support of interim headroom requests, for presentation to senior Risk officers for approval
- Ensure all day to day credit risk management activities are performed in a timely manner
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Liaising and communicating with other departments to ensure documentation requirements are met
- Undertake quarterly reviews on more complex and higher risk groups, including reporting on corporate credit counterparties which have been determined to merit more frequent credit review
- Ensure transaction approvals are recorded within the Bank's systems
- Allocation of limits within pre-agreed parameters
- Maintain data integrity of relevant Credit Risk systems (and perform monthly credit grade attestation
- On-going monitoring of portfolio of industries for material developments affecting credit quality and the initiation of appropriate action.
This will be based on:
- Financial risk analysis (balance sheet, P&L and cash flow) of clients including supporting the annual review process
- Analyzing the overall performance of clients relative to company budgets and the Bank's internal expectations/forecasts.
- Assessment of management, strategy and business risk.
- Analysis/monitoring of the credit risk taken to customers/industries across a wide range of investment and commercial banking products.
- Financial modelling or stress testing in support of requests/transactions.
- Industry sector/client specific research.
3- 10 years of experience in Credit underwriting, credit appraisal, for large/mid corporate.