KRA Direct supervision of Consultants in executing IT audit project work plans. This covers:
- direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
- role model and trainer, assist team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- identify areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes.
- Experience in reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships and understand the clients business and project requirements.
- Understanding of business processes and technical skills to successfully develop effective solutions and complete project assignments.
- Prior project management and supervisory skills.
- Understanding of the importance of business ethics.
- Sound project management and job administration skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills & strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
Work Experience & Education:
- Graduates with 5-7 years relevant experience preferably in professional services and/or industry (Telecom, Internet Service Provider, Media & Entertainment, Infrastructure Companies, Managed Service Companies, KPO, BPO, Call Centre, IT Companies, etc)
- Professional Certification such as CISA or CISSP strongly preferred
- Big 4 experience would be an added advantage.