1. Interacting with the customers & assisting them in solving their problem.
2. Handling OEM technical issues, OE (original equipments) Account handling.
3. Involved in handling all the service claims.
4. Providing after Sales Service to the customers.
5. Involved in Training & Quality Check.
6. To perform all the other activities assigned by the department head.
7. Responsible for Data collection of Fleets and report Compilation.
Keyskills: Technical Service After Sales Services Quality checks technical problem solving OE accounts handling original equipment Technical Service Department Automobile Service Engineer Service Advisor after sales service advisor
Candidate must have good communication and analytical skills.
Must have good team work experience.