- Understanding business needs, strategic direction and identifying initiatives.
- Implementing strategies for acquiring new business from clients and selling deeper into existing accounts
- Mapping the clients requirements and providing business solutions through solution definition, presentations and demonstrations.
- Prior experience in manufacturing operational excellence (consulting experience or currently working in an industrial unit)
- Business process engineering initiatives to identify areas where It can support in process improvement
- Preparing the Market study report, competitor analysis and feasibility studies as per client expectations.
- Supporting companies with manufacturing set up services viz. Business Plan, Funding, Location Study, Govt Liaising, Regulatory advisory
- High level of inter-departmental and external vendor level coordination will be required for this role.
Incumbent is expected to have the following skill set:
- Qualification of B.E./B.Tech + MBA (premier institutes)
- Experience with Lean manufacturing processes, operational excellence and cost improvement methodologies
- Certification in 6 Sigma is preferred
- Knowledge of Business process engineering initiatives