The person shall be an effective team member of the Company's Laboratory Management Cell and will have to meet the following as a minimum:
* Perform accurate and timely Chemical & Physical analysis for different classifications of Samples or product according to applicable guidelines/Standards.
* To organize and file raw data of tests performed.
* Perform calibration and/or preventive maintenance procedures on all applicable equipments.
* Be able to troubleshoot analytical methods and laboratory instrumentation.
* Provide well-written, accurate and timely reports.
* Perform all work using appropriate safety measures and should have knowledge on safe storage and disposal of samples and hazardous chemicals / effluents.
* To maintain laboratory equipment and facilities.
* Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.