We currently have a job opening for Assistant General Manager - Business Developement that may interest you for Mumbai. Below is a summary of the position.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strategizing business plan for Business Development vertical at pan India level
- Leading a team of Business Development Managers
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Plans and prepares presentation for meeting retail and Corporate clients
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with new and existing clients
- Communicates New Product Developments to the Prospective Clients
- Works cohesively with commercial and residential team on closing deals for new and existing clientele
- Responsible for activating dormant accounts and managing relationships
- Responsible for acquisition of new accounts for the organization and revenue generation
- Build relationships with existing clients in an attempt to service them on various products of HDFC Realty
- Actively network with Industry experts and attend events/ corporate seminars and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Explores new ventures in real estate to expand company business in line with corporate strategy.
Experience: MBA -
- Self Motivated individual with a result oriented approach
- Understand and develop long term business vision
- Excellent presentation and client handling skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- High commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers.
7 -- 8 years of experience in corporate sales in BFSI/IT/ Hospitality/Real Estate.