Division / Business Unit: Quality
Industry Type: Its Foundry & Casting Manufacturing industry.
-Handling all the quality activities in Foundry
-Implementing Quality Systems/Quality Tools, Periodical corrective action on rejection/ Rework, Improvement in process & product quality.-Handling Continuous Improvement & solving the Problem area in Foundry dept
-Preparation of die rectification & Verification reports
-Exp of Internal Quality Audits & ISO/TS (16949) system
-exp of Vendor Development-SQA, TQM, TPM, ISO, OHSAS 18001
Identify & improve through Lean tools, Kaizens, KAN-BAN, FIFO, JIDOKA.
* Study and improve the process for 16 Losses elimination & 13 Wastage elimination.
* Drive for Kaizen contribution by the work force, evaluate the improvement / cost saving benefits.
* Drive for TPM methodology Reviewing & revising the existing strategies for system monitoring and improvement as services develop/the context changes.
* Drive Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training / Green Belt Training , Mentor Lean Sigma projects evaluate cost saving benefits of potential project charters
* Performing the periodical ISO TS :16949 internal Audits, evaluate system compliance . and awareness of workforce towards the systematic Approach.
Experience: 15-20 Years Preferably foundry Industries.
Education: Candidate must be Diploma/BE- Mech / Production
Competency Skills :
-He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
-Positive attitude and Team work
-Good communication skills.