Department/Unit : Purchase
Industry : Automotive company
Principal duties and responsibilities
1. Improvement in response for internal and external customer related to quality and delivery
2. To ensure alternate supplier development to achieve target cost and date.
3. To ensure capacity review of all tooled up suppliers and special processes.
4. Planning and execution of buying plan to comply the production requirements
5. Finalization of cost with supplier and release the purchase order.
6. Review of department targets, and to initiate actions in case of failure.
7. To ensure timely delivery of indent items.
9. To participate in VA-VE projects to reduce component / product cost.
10. To reduce RMC of products
11. Development of new parts as per TS-16949 requirements
12. Improvement in supplier quality rating
Desired candidate profile
Candidate from plastic industry will be preferred
* He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
* Self Initiator.
* Positive attitude and Team work
* Good communication skills.