-Handling all the quality activities in Machining Component / Aluminum Casting / Forging
-Implementing Quality Systems/Quality Tools, Periodical corrective action on rejection/ Rework, Improvement in process & product quality.-Handling Continuous Improvement & solving the Problem area in HPDC dept
-Preparation of die rectification & Verification reports
-Exp of Internal Quality Audits & ISO/TS (16949) system
-exp of Vendor Development-SQA, TQM, TPM, ISO, OHSAS 18001
Identify & improve through Lean tools, Kaizens, KAN-BAN, FIFO, JIDOKA.
* Study and improve the process for 16 Losses elimination & 13 Wastage elimination.
* Drive for Kaizen contribution by the work force, evaluate the improvement / cost saving benefits.
* Drive for TPM methodology Reviewing & revising the existing strategies for system monitoring and improvement as services develop/the context changes.
* Drive Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training / Green Belt Training , Mentor Lean Sigma projects evaluate cost saving benefits of potential project charters
* Performing the periodical ISO TS :16949 internal Audits, evaluate system compliance . and awareness of workforce towards the systematic Approach.
-Exp in automobile industry- aluminum casting / Forging
Education-Candidate must be have BE/DIPLOMA Mechanical / metallurgy/ production
Competency Skills :
Able to lead the team effectively.
Good approach in working with cross functional Teams and senior management
Good knowledge of English language both in verbal and written forms
Negotiation skills and convincing skills
Ability to self organize and respect due date
Excellent inter-personal and communication skill.