1) Prospective Candidate will be responsible for dealing with all legal matters; Litigation matters under Commercial laws, FEMA Act and other related Acts
2) Prospective Candidate will handle all Contracts & agreements, related to domestic & International Business. He will also responsible for all legal matter related to Tender screening, Merger and Acquisition, joint venture, copyright etc.
3) Handling Legal, Trademark, IPR & Regulatory Compliance & all litigation matters.
4) He should be good in Drafting, vetting & reviewing Legal Documents, Lease Deeds, Licenses, Contracts, and MOUs, Notices, Representations to Govt. Authorities, Replies, Letters, Claim Petitions, Written Statements, Rejoinders, Memorandums of Understandings, Power of Attorneys, Affidavits and Applications etc.
5) Dealing with Commercial laws, FEMA Act
6) Liaisoning with Advocates/Counsels for filing and defending civil, criminal, consumer forum, FSSA, Legal Metrology cases.
7) Dealing with matters related to Merger and Acquisitions, Joint Venture, copyright etc.
8) Liasioning with various Govt. departments i.e. FSSA, Legal Metrology, State Ministry of Industry, Electricity Board for various licensing and other matters
9) Experience of dealing with Company Law Matters
10) Should have experience in Money Laundering and Intellectual Property
Qualification : L.L.B (L.L.M Preferable)
Should have experience in corporate for 5yrs
Should be preferably from Manufacturing Sector
Only Male candidates preferred.