Industry Type: Its Automotive Manufacturer industry
- understanding the design aspects of automotive components
- Concept on existing products and product ideas to develop innovative.
- Draft sketches and illustrations of potential products or work on enhancing an existing product,
- Use blueprints, detailed drawings, or computer-aided designs to demonstrate product potential.
- Fabricate models using samples.
- Revise models according to client specifications.
- Research design trends and product limitations
- Develop industrial standards and regulatory guidelines
Experience:12- 18 years in automotive industry.
Education: Candidate must be have B.tech in mechanical.
Competency Skills :
Should have excellent experience in finance and accounting activities.
Good knowledge about taxation, auditing and accounts is desirable.
Able to lead the team effectively.
Should have good communication and managerial skills.
knowledge on CAD tools, Graphics tools
Physical testing- Fatigue life testing of axle beams; Endurance testing of Axles and Gearboxes, Transmission error and NVH testing of crown wheel pinion gear pairs