Position: AGM / Sr. Manager Legal & Corporate Affairs
Reporting to Managing Director/ Chairman
Education Any Graduate + LLB/C.S.
Experience: 15+ years
Total experience of 15 years & above experience in handling Corporate Affairs and Liaison assignments.
Drafting Vetting, Reviewing of various Agreements, Legal Notices, Execution Contracts
Drafting and vetting legal documents including contracts, deeds, and agreements.
1. Handling overall operations of Corporate Affairs, Public Relations (PR) and Liaison with Government, Quasi Government, Diplomatic agencies, media and various stake holders.
2. Develop and maintain contacts, especially with various Government Agencies like Ministry of Finance, Ministry Of Commerce, Department of Company Affairs, DGCA, DGFT, BIS, SEBI, RBI. PMO, Cabinet Secretariat. FICCI, CII, ASSOCHAM etc.
3. Relationship Management with Bureaucrats, Government Authorities, Municipal Corporation at senior level, government agencies like MMRDA, MIDC etc.
4. Coordinate and relationship management with customs authorities, airport authority of India, Immigration authorities, and other govt. bodies.
5. Relationship Management with opinion makers in Maharashtra for creating awareness of the various issues.
6. Coordinate for Project Appraisals and Approvals.
7. Responsible for maintaining the Corporate Image/Identity of the Company and Group.
8. Assist in Crisis Management.
9. Assist in the preparation of corporate events.
Other Skills & requirements
1. Superior Communication (written & oral) & interpersonal skills.
2. Strong PR, liaison and man management skills.
3. Leadership, ability to translate plans into actions.
4. Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
5. Good negotiation skills.
6. Should be open to traveling frequently as per the job requirement.