Main purpose : This role exists to ensure the effective and efficient processing of all credit management related processes within the shared services model of Re:Sources India.
Key account-abilities :
The Key account-abilities of this role are to ensure all:
- Co-ordination & follow-up with Clients for collection clients for a resolutions of- Regular Meeting with disputes (if any)
- Management of credit processes and aged debtor controls (if applicable to brand and within brand agreed debt regimes)
- Co-ordination with client servicing team to expedite dispute resolution and ensure timely collections.
- Resolution of all issues that relate to AR are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Collection of all agency monies are completed within the AR monthly timetables
- Resolution of all issues that relate to AR are completed in a timely and efficient manner reporting as appropriate- Providing exception accounts and ensure Legal recovery- Monitor all delinquent is completed
- Monitor all client New Account applications are processed and credit limits are approved in a timely manner details and certificates.- Getting TDS deduction
- Business Compliance Ensure a sound understanding of, demonstrate commitment to & comply with all statutory and Publicis Groupe Policies relevant to your role & all activities undertaken in that role.
- Personal & Team Account-abilities Actively develop and maintain strong working relationships with all Re:Sources personnel both at a interpersonal level and across all business processes within the wider business environment.
- Actively maintain communication and behavior standards that foster a culture of strong customer and service excellence both within Re:Sources and across all customer and supplier organizations.
Key relationships (internal &/or external) :
Clients Personnel- Agency
- Internal Resources Team
Key competencies : The key competencies of this role would be an understanding of financial credit control and invoicing data using both spreadsheet and systems controls.
Experience/Qualifications : years in collections, - 4-6 operations / credit control environment
- Business Tax Regulation
- Invoice Management
- Control Credit
- Collection Processes - Money
Skills (including technology) :
- Senior Excel and Word Skills
- Financial Systems Skills
- Strong ability to work across multiple customers
- Excellent attention to financial detail written and verbal- Strong communication skills
- Strong influencing communication skills
- Passion to get Results