Skills : Asp.net, C#, SQL Server, Restful Web Services, WCF
- Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions for internal and external customers. Designs, evaluates, codes, configures, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Create flow charts and systems/Architectural diagrams to assist in problem analysis using Current & Future states.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation which includes UML design like Sequence/Logical diagrams, Use cases, swimlane cross functional charts.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to systems standards, policies and, procedures, security and compliance requirements.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Analyzes business needs and creates defines software solutions including custom developed and off the shelf software.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.