IT/ Information Technology
IT/ Technology - Software/ Services
- Strong coding and documentation habits are essential, as is the ability to thoroughly consider and make thoughtful recommendations on all analysis, design, implementation, and troubleshooting issues.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact in both written and oral English.
- Proven ability to perform in a demanding environment together with a flexible attitude.
- Participate in the development with a team of developers with different skill sets.
- Build software enhancements, troubleshoot problems, and correct software defects.
- Maintain quality by establishing and enforcing development standards.