* Should have experience in installation, maintenance and support of all AS/400 systems.
* Should be responsible for all connectivity and devices while providing second and third-line support of all hardware and software within the company, technical and general AS400 support to help desk personnel and junior support staff.
* Assist in daily administration of IBM AS/400 computer hardware and software.
* Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of AS/400 computer hardware, software, networked devices and AS/400 client-access software, journaling, mirroring software, etc.
* Assist Network Team in daily Windows-based server administration.
* Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities, such as backups, restores, performance tuning, and configurations and perform daily and quarterly backups of production systems and other backups as required.
* Assist in the planning, development and integration of enterprise-wide networks, communication, and technolo (1.) Independently resolve tickets within SLA
Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
Provides inputs to modify/update/design standard operating procedures / work instructions
Follow the escalation process
Follow the shift hand-over process
Update the knowledge base
Coaching freshers to be independent
Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information
Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
Managing independent shifts
Complies to regulatory requirements
Participate in CoE meetings - sharing and acquiring knowledge
Participate in Sev1/ Bridge calls