1. Planning and working towards fulfilling company's objectives in terms of setting up distribution network in assigned territory.
2. Establishing key systems / functions & managing overall operations in the state / territory.
3. Constantly working towards increasing distribution and market share.
4. Negotiations and closures an integral part of the job, hence should have the knack of negotiations and closures.
5. Maintain & enhance channel relations.
6. Training and development of SOs / team.
7. Ensure & maintain financial hygiene in territories assigned.(Distributors & in Trade).
8. Coordinate with Logistics & operations in the assigned territory for smooth operations.
9. Maintain proper reports & records as directed from time to time.
10. Ability to handle and drive the backend process.
11. Motivate & train the team on the job.
Desired Profile The candidate should have a good experience in Distribution handling,Channel management and vendor management.Candidates from FMCG,FMCD and Telecom will be given preference. Salary not a bar for the deserving candidate.The candidate should have handled a team of on roll employees.Age should not be more than 38 years.