Bachelors Degree or higher from a reputed college
You have at least four years of enterprise/ B2B software sales experience
You have a track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas by at least 25%
You possess Enterprise Software and Best of Breed sales experience within the Fortune 500 marketplace and Top 1000 Indian companies
You have experience discussing both business and technology issues with high-level decision makers
You have a history of demonstrable experience in lead generation, demand generation, sales planning, sales forecasting, client engagement, client relationship, campaign management, and campaign analytics
You have strong analytical and quantitative skills and exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
2. Amazing Salesperson: A hunter' and achiever sales mentality exemplified by a competitive and collaborative drive to succeed.
2.1. You have a proven track record of constantly growing the customer base of a company and maximizing revenue by at least 50% a year
2.2. You have a history of demonstrated transactional sales experience including prospecting and assessing sales potential over the phone and web; moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline and closing them quickly
2.3. You have significant experience in Presales activities including responding to PQQ's, RFPs / RFIs and RFQs to various client requests
3. Domain: You have the aptitude to become a master of our product capabilities and underlying technology and competitive advantages. This requires the ability to become fluent in the technology and the industry.
You have a consultative style of questioning to uncover pain, ROI, and payoffs for account penetration and growth
4. Personality: You have great poise and business acumen along with impeccable communication and presentation skills
4.1. You have influenced and sold to the C-level
4.2. You have the ability to articulate value propositions extremely well
4.3. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
5. Passion: You get it and you understand our mission deeply. You want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way.
You have the willingness and ability to travel as needed
Good to have skills
1. Experience in developing successful Go to market strategies
2. Experience in Campaign management
3. Experience in Branding
4. Demonstrated experience in creation of strategic alliances
5. Very well versed with sales analytics
1. Sales Cycle: Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
1.1. Manage lead generation, building a prospect funnel, qualification, evaluation, product presentations, techno- commercial, close and account care.
1.2. Develop and manage the sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
1.3. Represent the company and its products in customer accounts of all sizes and industries
1.4. Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory
1.5. Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based a system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer accounts current and accurate
1.6. Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
2. Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
3. Ensure seamless delivery of products and services by efficiently coordinating with the technical, database and support department
4. Constantly update clients about new features/functionalities and other innovations added to the product
5. Benchmarking our product with competitors products for doing gap analysis and recommending product enhancement features to the development team
6. Billing, contract negotiations and finally closure of sale and collections
7. Actively involved in creation of strategic alliances with other software companies for data dissemination and also exploring other synergies
8. Aggressively charting out new marketing techniques in order to retain existing clients in the midst of evolving competitive environment.
1. Self-motivated, independent, proactive, detail oriented and responsible team-player
2. Passion for sales
3. Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
4. Good at meeting deadlines
5. Ability to keep cool under pressure
6. Comfortable working in a dynamic atmosphere of a fast paced startup with a rapidly expanding customer base and multiple products
7. Able to handle multiple priorities
8. Attention to details and persistence at improving things until they are right