"Key Responsibilities :
- Forecast and achieve the budgeted volume and market share for the given area.
- Implement the Area Retail Sales Strategy. (Should impact - Reach, Advocacy, Key product Sales)
- Ensure adherence to sales processes including Sales reporting, Target achievement reports for incentive payouts, timely submission of expense accounts, settlement of schemes, etc.
- Act as an interface with C/F, Wholesalers and the Company and provide excellent service to them. Ensure brand / pack sales & availability by outlet in respective markets
- Optimize distributor resource, resolve issues and claim settlements. Ensure customer complaints are addressed within specified timeframes as per set procedure.
- Operate within budgets and optimize spends
- Ensure collections for own geography as per company policy.
- Grow the number of 5, 4, 3 Star Distributors. Implement key- marketing programs & ensure quality activation @ Distributors. Develop and enthuse distributor sales team. (DB, DSR, SO, FMR)
Candidate Profile :
- An MBA with about 6-11 years experience in Channel Sales and distribution management in a Reputed FMCG/ Beverages/ Foods/ Confectionery Company.
- Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
- Manage ambiguity
- Excellent analytical abilities
- The candidate must demonstrate a sound experience in Sales and Distribution Management, as also a sound understanding of his operating business environment.
- Should have strong communication/ interpersonal skills with the ablity to think and operate strategically towards taking effective business decisions.