* The role will be responsible to handle an area for collections of specific products.
* He/ She will be responsible for collection efficiency and cost of collections for the assigned area.
* The incumbent will be responsible to track & control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters.
* He/ She will be responsible to review account allocations and collections targets by bucket to agencies/ in house team.
* The incumbent will be required to do regular follow up with the default customers through a dedicated team.
* The incumbent has to ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
* The incumbent has to manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for In-house / Agencies / collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review the same.
* The incumbent has to ensure that there is adequate "Feet on Street" availability area-wise / bucket-wise / segment-wise.
* The incumbent has to ensure that a detailed background and reference check has been done of agencies / DCTs being appointed and evaluate them constantly.
* He/ She will be responsible to identify and manage training needs for the executives.
* The incumbent will be involved in coordinating and liasoning with legal team to ensure legal action is taken on specified cases.
* The incumbent has to build relationships with key clients to ensure timely collections are made.
* The key responsibility of the role is to identify suitable tactics or strategies for timely collections.