- He / she will develop / deliver Reference Architectures, strategy and road map formulation in support of the Enterprise Architecture team mission.
- He / She should be a leader in enterprise architectures and should be able to expertly collaborate with service delivery teams and customers IT infrastructure leadership to help develop winning roadmaps and proposals that influence buying decisions.
- He / she must have expert knowledge of the major competitors solutions and strategies.
- He / she should be able to use architectural expertise and technical depth in domain and adjacent technologies to develop winning and innovative solutions and proposals.
- He / she should be able to use technical consulting skills to document architectures and map ambiguous customer technical requirements to business needs and the broader customer architecture.
- The candidates should have architecture experience in the following foundation technologies.
Strong knowledge in of the below underlying technologies such as
Architecting Virtualization Solution using: VMware, or Hyper-V Industry standard hypervisor
Good understanding of Windows and Linux Operating system
Good understanding of Clustering solutions
Good understanding of Server consolidation / Migration / Virtualization / Datacenter consolidation in X86, IBM AIX, HP-UX & Solaris platforms
Architecting Compute Solutions using (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX)
The candidate should have good understanding in Architecting and designing RISC based Compute solutions
Good understanding of x86 Blade Servers, Converged solutions, RISC Servers and DC Networking (Routing/Switching/Converged Networking).
Position Requirements (P4/P5):
- BE with 6 to 10 years relevant experience or Diploma with 9-12 years relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends in enterprise virtualization solutions, technologies, and delivery methodologies
- Advanced virtualization certifications preferred
- Excellent customer and internal consulting skills.
- Experience in developing tactical sales strategies for individual customer engagements as well as participating in strategic solution development.
- Thought leadership in past roles and the ability to build consultative and collaborative relationships with senior client and internal contacts.
- Past experiences demonstrating the skill of documentation and creation of future-state architectures, including their impact on business drivers / ROI.