Skill set: Architecting, Wireless Access, Wireless Access, Solution Architecture, Wireless Architecting
* Minimum Experience Required: 8-10 YEARS Mandatory Skills: Wireless Architecting, Linux Systems Programming Solution Architecture, Architecting, Wireless Access, Wireless Architecting Desirable Skills: C++, C Programming
* Wireless Architecting which is Mandatory. The engineer should know Linux Systems Programming (Mandatory).
* Should have knowledge in the C++ programming as well as C programming skills.
* As an Architect responsible for providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects.
* Should have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
* Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
* Should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.